Game Corp Game Corp

This game is graet, fun, and difficult! :3
Although this game can use a few improvements, overall it was a great game.
I really enjoyed this game for a few hours and I'll continue to play for another while.
A few improvements I had in mind were probably a fast scrolling pace, zoom in and zoom out fuction, and abetter ugrades as you progress through the game.
The gameplay was great and I didn't find it buggy at all! :p
Thanks for the game Rowkilla! :D

X Ball Racing X Ball Racing

Good, but could improve.
You can add a few things. You could show the time for each lap, add a few more levels or obstacles, there are many things you could do to make this better. In my opinion, I think this game is very well made but it just a bit too plain, even though it's a "very simple game." I didn't find any glitches in it so I know your good at this.

Bone Tool Basic Animation Bone Tool Basic Animation

Pretty good basic tutorial. A spelling error or two. I do wish you would show more examples though. It's nice for a basic tutorial, but it is pretty short. You should have put different tutorials in one. Oh, and maybe next time you could put it in a bigger screen, but that's just me... :3

Natty23 responds:

I tried to do it in 1280 X 720, but Newgrounds disallowed me. Thanks for being honest though!

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

Average :(

I love the art of course and enjoyed the game for the first two rounds until I found out I can't get my specials back and that this is all I will do through the rest of the game. At first it was great but Mashing the "A" button over and over again throughout the whole game isn't that fun. It could have beed better had there been different attack types or twice as fun if you added another button :3
You know, kicking or calling in your son in and maybe even combo breakers with health packs... then again it twas a small game, i mean, an Amazing Small Game!
Excellence! :D

Don't let they leave! 2.2 Don't let they leave! 2.2

5$ for a Turtle? Get me one!

Haha, fun game indeed, great game play. Could use better graphics and bigger and more space to run. You could improve the upgrades as well and maybe extra equipment as well! You could place special animals as bonuses but they run extra fast and many more things! I hope you improve it, let me know if you do! :D

Vector Rush Vector Rush

It a good one!

Nice, Fast, and Addicting!
This game is pretty good and everything!
The medals are a little hard but you can get it if you keep trying! :D
I really enjoyed the simple graphics and gameplay!
The only little think that I disliked was a Speed of Nagivation, it's kinda slow!
But, I guess that makes it challenging! :D
Great Job!

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

Huge Glitch but Great Game!

I like the idea and the simple gameplay for the game!
But, there is an enormous Glitch when you obtain the metal rod!
You're gonna have to obtain that Rod after you gather a Hook and Duct Tape!
If you gather it before obtaining the Hook, you wont be able to interact with the wall!
Oh and by the way, nice art :3

MonoFlauta responds:

Yes, there are some glitches :/ but we didnt have enough time to test, thanks anyway for the review :)

Feed the King Feed the King

Ahhh! It's good to be King!

Great graphics and this game was pretty funny!
Great way to promote your sites, too!
I wish there was a Quality setting because my computer can't hold so much aweseomeness in one game that it goes kind of slow when they luanch my king into the air so he moves around all wierd!
Nice little Song, Sound Effects, and Bonuses!
I like that, when you stack alot of cakes, the chef's face will turn red from holding all those cakes!

I just wanted to Congratulate you on making an Amazing Game!
Now if you'll excuse me, this game has made me hungry! (literally) :D
GREAT JOB!

Billy the Whale Billy the Whale

It's a fun game! :D

But I do feel as if the whale is kinda heavy! Or the gravity is pushing down a bit to hard! But It's a really good game and I love the art!

gio-m responds:

I toyed around with the gravity before i posted the game. It originally felt to sluggish. I may have tweaked it to much. Flash games play differently on a web browser then when testing it in flash. I may have miscalculated a little. Glad that you like the game other wise.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

You've outdone yourself!

When I heard that this chat thing was gonna come out, I didn't know it was gonna be this good! I thought it would have soo many problems! But I havn't seen any problems so far! Amazing Job!

Oh and for something to put on this, you could put a "thing" were you put the URL of a Music Page and then here themusic you want to hear! It would be Great!