My First Sonic Flash My First Sonic Flash

Looks Really Nice!
Honestly, I liked it... for a short 6 or 7 second animation.
Sonic moves pretty smoothly in this and his hits on the punching bag are perfect. :D

Mdi - Random Shmandom Mdi - Random Shmandom

Haha, so random!

This is excellent, awesome intro, figures and sweet smooth animation!
Amazing Animation, I just love it! ^.^

Knuckles' Candy Bar Knuckles' Candy Bar

Haha, nice!

I really liked the color and animation in this!
The movie was funny too!
Knuckle seems to ignore all that Sonic did until it came to taking his Candy Bar! :D
Anyways, nice movie! I really liked it, I hope you make more! :3

Game Corp Game Corp

This game is graet, fun, and difficult! :3
Although this game can use a few improvements, overall it was a great game.
I really enjoyed this game for a few hours and I'll continue to play for another while.
A few improvements I had in mind were probably a fast scrolling pace, zoom in and zoom out fuction, and abetter ugrades as you progress through the game.
The gameplay was great and I didn't find it buggy at all! :p
Thanks for the game Rowkilla! :D

X Ball Racing X Ball Racing

Good, but could improve.
You can add a few things. You could show the time for each lap, add a few more levels or obstacles, there are many things you could do to make this better. In my opinion, I think this game is very well made but it just a bit too plain, even though it's a "very simple game." I didn't find any glitches in it so I know your good at this.

Bone Tool Basic Animation Bone Tool Basic Animation

Pretty good basic tutorial. A spelling error or two. I do wish you would show more examples though. It's nice for a basic tutorial, but it is pretty short. You should have put different tutorials in one. Oh, and maybe next time you could put it in a bigger screen, but that's just me... :3

Natty23 responds:

I tried to do it in 1280 X 720, but Newgrounds disallowed me. Thanks for being honest though!

ALitDoD (Preview) ~P~ ALitDoD (Preview) ~P~

Sounds Good! :D

I really liked this song's preview even if it was juist a preview! :D
I can't wait until you finish the whole song! I can just tell it's gonna be epic!

In Winters, There is a Sn In Winters, There is a Sn

An Excellent Song Made Better

The song was one of my favorites of all Video Game Songs and this recreation of SnowMan from Earthbound and it sounds great! It sounds so much lighter and cheerful! Excellent Job on Recreating such an Amazing Song and making it Sound so much Better! I liked every single part but around 2:20, the song feels kinda spaced out but it does come back together real well! I hope you keep making more Remixes and along with some of your own special pieces! You're such a great artist and I want to congradulate you on such an Amazing Remix!

Wolfen150 responds:

Thanks for your review, I really appreciate it. The part around 2:20 was from the "In Winters, there is a Genius" track from Earthbound, but I should have shortened it or something cause it kindof breaks the song up.

Nebula ~P~ Nebula ~P~

Nice sound!

I like how you got the sound of distorted space and time right! (Whoa O.o)
You really know how to get things right in the spot and fit things in!
But on the game....... just wow! You made the game about 5 times better!
Thanks Phynna!

Glacial Still Life Glacial Still Life

I like this type of art...

... I always try and guess what it is. Are those Ice Cubes? :D

Hacsev responds:

Yes, they totally are. Glad you liked it!

ZOMGies poster ZOMGies poster

Awesome!

You look pretty beast witih that bloody eye patch but what's in your hand? Looks like your gonna smack the zombies to death... but you look awesome, hope you keep drawing! :D

Deep Meditation Deep Meditation

It is peaceful!

It's amazing and yet so peaceful! There's a waterfall in the back but the water is not moving around the Monk! :D
I really like the texture of this drawing and the guy's clothing!
Very well done!

AlvinHew responds:

I'm glad you like it, good sir! Thank you for that awesome review.